Canadian programs on CTV Television since its inception (by year of launch)
While this list of national network programs is extensive, it is not necessarily comprehensive. We are grateful to the sources listed below, whose assistance has been invaluable, but we welcome additions both to the list and to the program details section, and corrections where necessary.
Our Foundation does not hold copies of any programs, and it is our experience that very few program series that involved viewer participation were ever made available to the public. Anyone hoping to find a copy of an old show should go to the website of the station/network on which the program appeared, and ask if they can help.
Click on program title for details (additional profiles are added as they become available)
- TV North – by Peter Kenter and Martin Levin
– Publisher – Whitecap Books IBSN 1-55285-145-X
- CTV – The Television Wars – by Susan Gittins
– Publisher – Stoddart IBSN 0-7737-3125-3 (hard cover) 0-7737-6125-X (paperback)
- CTV- The Network That Means Business – by Michael Nolan
– Publisher – University of Alberta Press IBSN 0-88864-385-3 (hard cover) 0-88864-384-5 (paperback)
- The Microphone Wars – By Knowlton Nash
– Publisher – 1994 McClelland Stewart Inc. ISBN O-7710-6712-7
Compiled by Pip Wedge